As per 1 February 2016
1 General information
2 Client data
(2) Personal data can be made accessible to third parties acting for or on behalf of Brandstock in order to enable such third parties to process the personal data as originally intended when it was recorded, such as, for instance, in the course of provision of services or conducting of analyses.
(3) Personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose of contractual implementation and to the extent necessary for establishing or modifying a contractual relationship or its content structure or substance. Subsequent to full contractual implementation, the client data will be blocked to prevent further processing. The data will be deleted when all legal stipulations under tax and commercial law have been complied with, unless the client has given express consent for further use of such data.
(4) Brandstock shall also be permitted to disclose personal data for the following purposes:
(a) in connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of the transaction relevant to the location to which the data refers to;
(b) in order to process justified queries from authorized public authorities, or if required pursuant to applicable law, court orders or regulations issued by authoritative bodies, or
(c) in cases in which it is required for carrying out an audit by the fiscal authorities or internal auditing, or for investigating or processing an appeal, or in the event of a security threat.
(d) in some particular cases Brandstock shall be permitted to disclose a client’s personal data to the extent necessary to safeguard Brandstock’s legitimate interests and if there is no reason to assume that the client’s protectable interest in non–disclosure ranks higher than utilization [through Brandstock].
3 Information regarding Cookies
(2) The client has the option of preventing cookies being stored on his/her hard disk by selecting the browser setting “Block cookies”. This can, however, impact the information flow from the Brandstock website.
(3) There are a number of reasons for generating data with the help of cookies:
(a) the cookies are essential to enable the client to navigate the website and use its functions.
(b) the cookies collect anonymized data on how clients use the Brandstock website. For example, which areas of the website are particularly popular with a user or whether a client receives error messages. This data helps us optimize the Brandstock website in the future.
(c) the cookies store information on a client’s previous decisions and computer settings, such as a client’s user name, the language selected or the name of the country in which a client is based. They facilitate website navigation.
(d) targeting advertising and Internet users: the cookies help us provide a client with information oriented towards his/her needs.
(4) Brandstock does not permit third parties to advertise on its website, but it cannot prevent a client’s Internet service provider showing pop-ups (advertisements) while surfing.
4 Use of Google Analytics
5 Links to other websites
This data protection policy applies solely to Brandstock websites, excluding all third-party websites. Brandstock can place so-called links to other websites that could be of interest to the client. Due to the nature of the World Wide Web, Brandstock is not in a position to guarantee the data protection standard of linked sites or to assume liability for the content of such sites. This data protection policy thus applies exclusively to BRANDSTOCK websites.
The client has a right of access to, and a right to rectify, delete or block data relating to his/her name or pseudonym. If requested, this information can also be provided electronically. Please refer to the contact details below if you have any queries in this matter:
BRANDSTOCK Services AG
represented by the Chief Executive Officer:
Dr. Volker Spitz
Tel: +49 89 5449 360
Fax: +49 89 5449 3620
Welcome to the Brandstock website.
This website is owned by Brandstock Services AG, Brandstock Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Brandstock Valuation GmbH and Brandstock Domains GmbH (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Brandstock“).
The information on the Brandstock websites and the sites of its affiliated companies is regularly reviewed and up-dated, but despite all care on our part, it can happen that, in the interim, website data changes. We are therefore not in a position to guarantee that the accessible information is up to date, accurate and comprehensive.
1.2. Accessibility of the website
Brandstock can deny access to its website at any time and does not guarantee uninterrupted accessibility to its website.
Although Brandstock will endeavor to ensure a virus-free website we are unable to guarantee this.
1.4. No contractual relationship
Brandstock emphasizes that none of the information provided can result in the establishment of a contractual client or mandate relationship. As regards the individual features of the products presented on these websites, the final contractual terms and conditions shall be decisive.
2. Liability regarding links and third-party websites
We will not assume liability for the content of any linked sites whatsoever on our entire website (including all subsites). We emphasize that Brandstock categorically distances itself from the content of linked sites and does not endorse or adopt the theories and views of such content.
Brandstock is not obliged to periodically check whether the content of third-party sites complies with legal provisions or is liable to prosecution.
3.1. Copyright protection of content
The content and design of the Brandstock websites are protected by copyright. The reproduction of information or data, in particular the use of texts, text passages or graphical material is not permissible without prior written consent from Brandstock Services AG.
3.2. Copyright protection of trademarks and logos
The trademarks and logos used on the Brandstock website are the property of Brandstock Services AG, Brandstock Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Brandstock Valuation GmbH and Brandstock Domains GmbH or of the companies identified by the trademarks and logos. It is not permitted to use trademarks and logos without prior written consent from Brandstock / third parties. The distribution, modification and / or copying of the content of these pages, including the framing or the use of the framing techniques, is not permitted. Brandstock reserves the right to take legal action under civil and criminal law to counter any act of infringement of this provision.
Brandstock expressly states that the website also includes pictures/graphic material that is protected under third-party copyright.
Copyright © 2016, Brandstock. All rights reserved.
As of: February 2016